This fun, informative and interactive 12 hour English birth course taught by our fantastic duo midwife and doula teams will help you prepare, make informed choices and feel confident about the birth of your baby.
Our unique combination of medical, psychological and practical knowledge provides a complete birth preparation package for you and your partner. Between us we have in-depth local experience of all of the hospitals and birthing centres across The Hague, Leiden, Zoetermeer, Delft and Rotterdam.
We know that pregnant couples giving birth away from their home country have a lot of questions about giving birth in Holland, and are often far from friends and family. Our courses are a wonderful mix of couples from all over the world and will give you a really good opportunity to get to know other parents-to-be in the area. Together you will be able to discuss and learn from each other and our experienced teachers about the joys and difficulties of becoming a new family far from home.
Consider joining a course in a different city if the dates suit you better. Make a day of it and spend a weekend or a relaxing evening out with dinner in historic Delft or amazing Rotterdam.
Course dates and locations
This course is given on the dates below from 10:00 - 16:30
- Saturday 26 October 2019 & Sunday 27 October 2019 - Delft FULL
- Saturday 7 December 2019 & Sunday 8 December 2019 - Delft FULL
- Saturday 18 January 2020 & Sunday 19 January 2020 - Rotterdam
- Saturday 22 February 2020 & Sunday 23 February 2020 - Delft
- Saturday 21 March 2020 & Sunday 22 March 2020 - Delft
- Saturday 18 April 2020 & Sunday 19 April 2020 - Rotterdam
- Saturday 23 May 2020 & Sunday 24 May 2020 - Delft
- Saturday 20 June 2020 & Sunday 21 June 2020 - Delft