This fun, informative and interactive 12 hour English birth course taught by our fantastic duo midwife and doula teams will help you prepare, make informed choices and feel confident about the birth of your baby.
Our unique combination of medical, psychological and practical knowledge provides a complete birth preparation package for you and your partner. Between us we have in-depth local experience of all of the hospitals and birthing centres across The Hague, Leiden, Zoetermeer, Delft and Rotterdam.
We know that pregnant couples giving birth away from their home country have a lot of questions about giving birth in Holland, and are often far from friends and family. Our courses are a wonderful mix of couples from all over the world and will give you a really good opportunity to get to know other parents-to-be in the area. Together you will be able to discuss and learn from each other and our experienced teachers about the joys and difficulties of becoming a new family far from home.
Consider joining a course in a different city if the dates suit you better. Make a day of it and spend a weekend or a relaxing evening out with dinner in historic Delft or amazing Rotterdam.
Course dates and locations
This course is given on the dates below from 10:00 - 16:30
- Saturday 13 October 2018 & Sunday 14 October 2018 - Delft
- Saturday 17 November 2018 & Sunday 18 November 2018 - Rotterdam
- Sunday 2 December 2018 & Sunday 9 December 2018 - Delft
- Saturday 19 January 2019 & Sunday 20 January 2019 - Delft
- Saturday 16 February 2019 & Sunday 17 February 2019 - Rotterdam
- Saturday 16 March 2019 & Sunday 17 March 2019 - Delft
- Saturday 13 April 2019 & Sunday 14 April 2019 - Delft